Thursday, April 19, 2007

IF: "Superhero" Breakdown

I know it's been ages since I posted at this site. I also know that some of the earlier breakdowns that I posted are now missing their art files. That was due to my attempt to make my flickr site searchable again. They had flagged me as NIPSA (Not in public search area). Anyhow, any future breakdowns images that I will post will be hosted at SmugMug because they aren't elitist photography snobs. Or they will be videos, like today's offering.

This is a bit old, but I also took forever getting the videos processed and uploaded. The good news for the future is I now have a director account at YouTube, so I shouldn't be limited to 10 minutes anymore. I'll test that in a week or so.

So, without further rambling, I give you the visual breakdown of the drawing that I did for the Illustration Friday topic "Superhero".

Initial sketch:


Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home